I love "Aceh Noodle" and my good friend send me the recipe. I'm not sure that I can make it well. Maybe I should ask my sister to try it first.
But, here is the recipe. Would you like let me know if you use the recipe.
- 400 gram yellow noodles
- 750 mili litre (3 glasses) beef broth
- 150 gram shrimp
- 150 gram beef, boiled
- 1 tomato dipotong dadu
- 4 white onion, chopped
- 3 red onion, chopped
- 60 gram bean sprouts
- 100 gram cabbage, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet ketchup
- 1 green leaf, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon seledri (celery), cut into small pieces
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Spice. I suggest you saute (fried without oil) all spices to make aromatic food.)
- 5 red onion
- 3 red white onion
- 1/2 tablespoon kunyit (turmeric) powder
- 4 butir kapulaga (Amomum cardamomum), buy it in traditional market or herb shop
- 1 teaspoon jinten (cumin seed), saute it
- 1 teaspoon white pepper, saute it
- Fried emping (crackers made from gnetum gnemon)
- Cucumber and carrot acar (in water mixed with a little vinegar, salt and sugar.
How to make it
- Add red onion, white onion, and spices and saute untill fragrant. Add beef and stir gently and cook untill beef color changed. Add shrimp and tomato, and then stir them.
- Add broth, celery, green leaf, salt and vinegar. Let simmer for some minutes untill meat cooked and water decreased. Stir them gently.
- Add noodle and sweet ketchup. Stir them untill they mixed evenly.
- Lift and serve it. Top it with cucumber and carrot acar and fried emping.
Enjoy it. Yummy...